Tuesday, December 25

MAC Eyeshadow Review - Honey Lust


Hey Dolls, 

I'm now going to review an eyeshadow by MAC called Honey Lust. This is another little item i picked up at the duty free, but it's RRP is £12.

I know i'm going to offend possibly millions of you out there, but i am not a total MAC junkie. That's not to say i don't like their products, believe me i do. However, i don't swear by their products as there are other brands i prefer, although i'm not doubting the quality of the brand in any way and i do (as you can see) enjoy picking out their products from time to time, i'm just saying i'm not a MAC addict.


This is a lovely eyeshadow which i would describe as having a coppery golden tone. The eyeshadow is smooth and well pigmented and blends very easily. This eyeshadow will go perfectly with my gold/neutral/beige eyeshadows which are normally my regular eyeshadow colours which i opt for on a daily basis!

I hope you liked this review, thanks for reading!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color! I can't believe I've never heard of it before xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey Lust is so pretty! Thanks for this post! I love Patina but I was looking for something a little more golden xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this too and just blogged about it - check out my post here -http://carolinestyling.blogspot.com/2013/01/beauty-post-mac-honey-lust-eyeshadow.html

    ReplyDelete