Wednesday, January 23

Botanics Facial Oil

The Power of Love Plants

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all feeling good today, i know i woke up with a smile on my face after realising that today is Apocalips day! Yay!! Hopefully i'll have my mitts on those babies by the end of the day :)

This is a review of a product i am currently loving and appreciating A LOT. Since it got so cold as i have said in previous posts, my skin is going absolutely haywire! Dry skin, breakouts, itchiness... you name it, i'm experiencing it. 

After reading a lot about facial oils, i decided i want to try them. I have been lusting after the Antipodes Divine Facial Oil, but as yet my beauty budget pursestrings won't quite stretch, it's not even a case of kiss the magic card and hope either! So, i popped into Boots last week to look for a budget friendly buy and this is what i found; Botanics Facial Oil.




This facial oil by Botanics is 100% organic and claims to lack in moisture for 8 hours. I have been using this for about five days now and i am very impressed as i feel like my skin is finally returning to normal! Hurrah!

I apply a few drops of this using the pipette which is fab, every morning and evening after cleansing. I have definitely noticed that my skin has more moisture and also a bit more of a glow. I think this is the pick-me-up i needed!

This is currently £4.99 at Boots and is normally £9.99. Although this is a good product £10 would effectively still be a bit steep for me, i know i know, some say you can't put a price on good skincare but my bank balance wouldn't agree.

So, if you would like to try this product, stock up whilst it's on offer; you might even have to squeeze past me - i'll be the one bulk buying the Apocalips!

I hope you liked this review!


2 comments:

  1. I was looking at this in Boots this very afternoon (whilst stocking up on my Apocalips, of course!) :) I was so close to getting it and after reading your review I wish I had! Oh well, back into town tomorrow for shopping I go...any excuse :) x

    www.sweetheartsindisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product looks great! I'm always on the lookout for bargain skin care treats :) x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete