Friday, January 18

Boots Haul

Shine Bright Like a Diamond


Hi everyone!

How are we all? I am freezing! It has been snowing all day near me so far, but it seems to be slowing down now. I've got a nice big mug of tea in front of me as i'm writing this post so i am now feeling better than i was this morning! 

I had an interview which didn't go well, started off by this weather then even though the role had been advertised as part-time, when i asked in the interview they said they were looking for a full time person, as i'm at Uni Wednesdays and Thursdays i doubt i'll get the job. So, i got my sorry self down to Boots and bought more beauty products! Yay!


So, what did i get?

1. Botanics 100% Organic facial oil, scientifically proven to lack in moisture for 8 hours apparantly. This products melts into lacklustre skin to soften, condition and restore a natural glow. As i can't get my hands on Antipodes Divine Facial oil i will make do with this for the moment. The product advises two applications morning and night after cleansing and advise massaging a few drops onto the face and neck.

This sounds lovely and was also £4.99 instead of £9.99, £5 off at the moment!

2. Lip Inflation in Clear by Sally Hansen, i have heard many good things about Soap and Glory's Clear Sexy Motherpucker but this caught my eye. Mind you i'm not sure what this will be like as i thought Nails were more Sally Hansen's area? I'm after a trout pout so we shall see how we go. This was £6.39.

3. A girl always needs hair grips right! They seem to disappear off into hair grip world in no time at all. These were 1.49. 

4. FINALLY my Boots had the Hydration Mask for Dry/Very Dry skin back in stock. I've been dying to get hold of this product for ages and i am so excited to try it! I had been waiting to use my voucher offering £5 off No7 skincare, this product was supposed to be £12.50 but i paid £7.50. Bargain!

5. Ok, i'm pretty sure this is the product that i didn't think was available in the UK, but i might be wrong. I am absolutely sure this is the product i have seen being used in several of my favourite American Beauty you-tuber videos and if it is - hooray! I got shade 030 Nude and i am so excited to try it!! This was £12.99.

I won't be doing another haul until the Rimmel Apocalips come out, i will literally be camped outside Boots until they open on the 23rd! I can't wait!

What do you think of my haul? I seem to have got skincare, makeup and hair down in one go! :)

Thankyou for reading!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see how the Revlon Photoready works out! I love my Revlon Colorstay so much. I'm also dying to get my hands on some Apocalips xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is really cute <3 I shared ur post

    ReplyDelete