Friday, February 22

The Glinda Palette FOTD #1

Urban Decay Magic

Hi everyone, i hope you're all well, how cold is it today?? One second we think the weather is improving and Spring is on it's way, and then BOOM another cold snap! Brrrr. Anyway, to brighten things up today i decided to play with my Glinda Palette by Urban Decay which i have previously reviewed here. This is my first proper experiment with a palette for blog purposes and i am no MUA so please don't judge me too harshly :)

Here we go this is the first look i have created with my Glinda Palette, i hope you like it!







I created this look by applying Illusion as the base shade and then applying the pearly half of Aura into the crease leading outwards away from the eye. Magic was applied into the inner corner of my eye and was then blended outwards. I used the gold half of Oz along the upper lash line before applying the eye pencil in shade Rockstar along the lower lash line. 2 x coats of Covergirl Lashblastluxe Mascara to finish, et voila!

All i need now is the dress, a wand and a bubble and i shall be Glinda! 

What do you think of my Glinda look?

Lots of Love,

3 comments:

  1. Aw, it looks so nice! I've been loving the dark purple shade in the crease :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love it :) I bought the Glinda palette too but have yet to play with it, you've inspired me <3

    Louise
    xx

    www.confettiletters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hello pretty lady!! Looking lovely honey :) xxx

    ReplyDelete